Sani Ibn-Sireen Sheikh-ul-Hadith Hazrat Maulana Mufti Muneer Ahmed Akhoon
Hazrat Maulana Mufti Muneer Ahmed Akhoon is a well-known scholar from Karachi, Pakistan. Hazrat Mufti Muneer A. Akhoon has studied under some of the most prominent scholars of our era like Hazrat Maulana Muhammad Yusuf Ludhyanvi Shaheed, Mufti Nizamud-deen Shamzi, Justice Mufti Taqi Usmani, Maulana Sarfraz Khan Safdar, and many other illustrious ulama.
Alhumdulillah, many people have been deeply affected by his heart moving and intellectual style. Hazrat Mufti Muneer is presently the Director of Religious Affairs at Westchester Muslim Center in Mt. Vernon, New York and the founder & chairman of Al-Muneer Foundation Inc.
- Bachelor of Theology (Darse-Nizami), Jamia-Uloom, Binnori Town, Karachi
- M.A. Islamiat, Wifaqul-Madaris Al-Arabia, Pakistan.
- PhD in Islamic Jurisprudence, Jamia-ul-Uloom Al-Islamia, Binnori Town, Karachi. Taught by Mufti Nizamud-deen Shamzi.
- PhD in Explanation of Qur’an (Takhassus Fittaafseer), Jamia Nusrat-ul-Uloom, Gujranwala. Taught by Hadzrat Maulana Sarfaraz Khan Safdar.
- Specialization in Islam & Modern Economy & Business, conducted by Justice Mufti Taqi Usmani, Jamia Darul-Uloom, Karachi.
- Director of Religious Affairs at Westchester Muslim Center (WMC), Mt. Vernon, NY.
- Founder & Chairman: Al-Muneer Foundation Inc.
- Incharge: Dar-ul-Ifta Khatm-e-Nubuwwat, New York
- Principal: Darul Uloom Zakariyya, New York
- Guest Scholar live TV program: Asrar-e-Rahmat
- Chairman: Muslim Society of Social Awareness (M.S.S.A.)
As a Journalist
- Columnist Akhbar-e-Jahan, “Aap ke Khawab aur Un ki Tabeer.”
- Columnist: Urdu Times, New York “App ki Pareshaniyon aur unn ka Ruhani Hul”
- Columnist: Shohrat International “App k Sawal Aur un Ka Hul”
- Chairman Yousufia (Trust), Karachi.
- Chairman Al-Muneer Benevolent Trust, Karachi.
- Principal, Jamia Darul Uloom Zakaria Al-Khairya, Karachi.
- Faculty of Islamic Jurisprudence, Jamia Darul Uloom Zakaria Al-Khairya, Karachi.
- Former Incharge Darul Ifta Khatm-e-Nubuwat, Karachi.
- International Preacher “Aalami Majlis-e-Tahaffuz-e-Khatm-e-Nubuwat, Pakistan.
- Former faculty of Islamic Jurisprudence, Aalami Majlis Tahaffuz-e-Khatm-e-Nubuwat, Karachi.
Khalifa-e-Majaz & Son-in-law: Hazrat Maulana Muhammad Yousuf Ludhyanvi Shaheed.